Using My Notices, you can send and receive messages to multiple users at the same time, including attachments.
If you have any unread messages, the number will appear in red.
To view notices:
- Click My Notices.
To open one of your notices:
- Click the relevant name in the Sender column.
- Click Reply.
- Click Delete.
- Click Back or Close brings you back to the Notice Board screen.
Company General Overview (1.3) - AIQ Academy
How do I Navigate the General Features and Facilities of the System?Delete
Create a New Notice
To send a new notice from the Notice Board screen:
- Click Add Notice.
Complete the following:
- To: Select a system user to send notice to by clicking the ellipses (..) to view a list of users. Select the users you want to send a system message to, then click Select.
- Subject: This is a summary of the system notice.
- Message: This is the main body of the system notice.
- Priority: Select your priority as Low, normal or high.
Attachment: To attach a document, click the plus symbol (+) and browse to your file, then click it to attach. To remove a file, click the minus symbol (-).
- Click Process. You will receive a confirmation message.