Please fill out the contact form below and we will reply as soon as possible.
1. Introduction: When you initially engage with the System you will find that you have been supplied with...
November 26th, 2017
1. Introduction: The Transaction Browser facilitates the examination of all transactions currently and previously “ Posted “ into...
November 27th, 2017
1. Introduction: Each and every General Ledger Code or combination of General Ledger Code and BI Code in...
November 28th, 2017
1. Introduction: One way to process regular wages and salaries is to set up and subsequently re-use a...
December 3rd, 2017
1. Introduction: The system is multi-currency. Transactions entered in a Foreign currency throughout the month attract the exchange rate...
December 4th, 2017
1. Introduction Recording Statistics enables you to include non-financial measures into reporting. These can be recorded for each period and...
October 23rd, 2017
1. Introduction: The GL Explorer is an on-line Drill Down Enquiry facility for use with your Financial Reports...
July 28th, 2017
1. Introduction: Prepayments are actual Payments (or, more accurately, the processing and payment of Supplier billings) made in...
July 19th, 2018
1. Introduction: Unlike Cost Accruals where you fully expect to have to deal with the liability at some...
August 8th, 2018
1. Introduction: Deferred Revenues relate to advance Billings on Customers made in respect of Goods or Services which...
August 20th, 2018
1. Introduction: Cost or Expense Accruals generally relate to costs which you fully expect to incur at some...
August 24th, 2018
Introduction With the General Ledger (GL) Journal facility, you can create, view, edit, and copy GL Journals. You can also:...
September 27th, 2018
1. Introduction: This option allows you to post Revenue Accrual Journals to your General Ledger accounts in relation...
September 27th, 2018
Introduction You can set up and maintain GL Journals offline in Excel and then import them into a Company General...
September 29th, 2018
1. Introduction The system has been upgraded and several of the older General Ledger Journal functions such as...
December 3rd, 2018
Introduction From your consolidation group entity, you can now create a GL Account against all or a selection of entities...
May 11th, 2022